Our Tree Festival is a great deal of fun... but it is a great deal of work too unless the burden is shared between many people. You don't need to offer a great deal of time, some of our volunteers man the café or children's activities for an hour or two to give those running them a break. Other roles include:-
- Planning the Festival - join our Festival planning team!
- Helping take delivery of trees and setting up
- Taking a slot on the café
- Providing food for the café
- Helping prepare children's activities - this could be cutting out shapes from card at home before the Festival of offering an hour or two of your time during the Festival.
- Welcoming people on the door
- Acting as tour guide during the Festival
- Helping take trees down and clear away
It really is true that many hands make light work, it's a fun week and we have a party at the end! If you can offer some help, please contact Jo at email@example.com